Friday, September 02, 2005

Flock and Roll, Baby!

Wheee! I'm now posting from right inside the Flock browser's integrated blog editor. Dragging and dropping images like these of the Flock's shephereds Bart Decrem Flickr Photoand Geoff Arone Flickr Photo straight from web pages while I browse. Flock's editor has Full textual editing
controls.

Still a few more weeks to the public beta. But anyone lucky enough to have attended Flock's OPSCON party or Bar Camp has seen the demo or gotten an invite, and thumbs are pointing up. I normally don't splog, but I prefer not to praise my own companies, so I'll just drag and drop some recent posts right into my Flock editor...

p2p networks » Flock: new browser on Firefox
Ted Rheingold's Web Journal » Blog Archive » BarCamp == DorkCamp == Nerdtacular
Like It Matters: Yo, Get the Flock Out
Razvan Antonescu » Meet the Flockers
Ajaxian Blog: Flock: New Browser on Firefox
Scobleizer: Microsoft Geek Blogger
Roland Tanglao's Weblog: Flock rocks (or Chris Messina is a demo god)!
mies: Flock has landed.
Download Squad
Read/Write Web: Web 2.0 Weekly Wrap-up
Flock feedback | B.Mann Consulting
owenkellett.info » Flock and the Web 2.0



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete